Getting Social n Miami


I am a fabulous life buff, I love the glitz and glamour and of course the money aspect of it so, i watch things about it all the time. Bravo has show that will be coming to a end soon entitled "Miami Social" The show is kind of like the grown-up version of 'The Hills" but it is set in Florida with conversation that doesn't make you I.Q. go down everytime you tune in. I would have to say my favorite person on the show is Zora. She is so down to earth and mature about how she handes her X-husband who happens to be featured on the show as well and is apart of her clic of close friends. I like how she handles having a boyfriend and a X that come across each often well. I admire her for that. My next fav is Michael. Only because I envy his career, he is a celebrity journalist and that is exactly what I want to be when I'm older and in a big city as well. He is stationed in Miami and I want to be in New York. Anyways, I wish I can get in contact with him one day (MICHAEL IF YOUR OUT THERE SOMEWHERE IN CYBERSPACE I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU!) I also love how he is a hopeless romantic and you don't find many of those in the gay community.I pretty much like every character I envy their lifestyle and hope when I get that age I can have just as much success. I just wish George would dump his crazy non-American girlfriend! I have nothing against people who are not American but, I just don't what nationality she is. Anyways...she is crazy and like his friend Hardy said in the long run she will tear him down. This not my greatest blog post but I just think something needed to be said about the show. I don't know if they have many viewers I haven't heard much about it through the college scene. But, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment